Shipping and Receiving and Stocking
PrideStaff in Sacramento is seeking to supplement our great team of associates with experience or aptitude in a warehouse environment. If you are serious about working, and have proven success in the workplace in related areas.
Contact our office immediately!
Basic Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and direct distribution of orders, materials and packages
- Receive, sort, inventory and track variety of products for distribution
- Work in a fast paced environment, amongst team of associates
- Unload trucks, break down pallets
- Sort or scan materials on a conveyer
- Use of Forklifts
- Re-palletize materials
- Audit outbound shipments
- Shrink-wrap and prepare pallets to load back on outgoing trucks
- Clean-up and keep area free of debris, safe and clear for team
Desirable physical and personal characteristics:
- Must be good natured, hard-working, high energy and in good physical shape
- Computer and internet savvy
- Highly organized and customer-service oriented
- Must be personable and professional in nature, and able to manage fluctuating demands and flow of work and workers.
- Must be safety conscious and able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs, unassisted, safely, repeatedly
- Must be reliable, accountable for own actions and good working in a team-environment.
- Must be able to be on feet consistently through term of shift.
PrideStaff hiring requirements:
· Must be over 18 years of age and have proof of eligibility to work in the US.
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
If you are high-energy and interested in speaking about work, please apply to the job,
attach a resume if possible OR pick up the phone and call us !
PrideStaff office at 916-757-6100
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15.00 - $16/hour
Posting ID: 589138071Posted: 2020-11-24