Industrial Machine Operators
IMMEDIATE Openings - 1st/First and 2nd/Swing Shift
PrideStaff, is actively in search of individuals interested in training and maintaining machinery operated to produce company materials. Mechanical experience or aptitude or experience working with and around industrial equipment is most relevant.
Call PrideStaff immediately to talk further about this opportunity.
Join the PrideStaff family if you are looking for assistance in identifying new suitable employment opportunities!
Great work ethic, dependability and a "can and will-do" attitude go a long way towards dependable and consistent employment! Persons with strong mechanical and automotive troubleshooting aptitude and ability to learn operational process are most successful.
First shift immediate opening.
Duties and Characteristics of successful candidate:
· Working alongside current machine operators to learn the process, safe operations.
· Must maintain safety practices at all times
· Relies on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
· Operate, or train on machinery, other than Fork Lifts, and be willing to work either job as needed
Personal Attributes and Characteristics:
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements:
· Must be over 18 years of age
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
· Must be willing to submit to, and pass a drug screen
· Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
· Must be able to provide at least 2 positive business references from recent supervisors, managers.
· Must have desire to be successful, work hard, be reliable, accountable, and have consistent means of transportation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply to the job, attach a resume and follow-up with a phone call to
PrideStaff office at 916-757-6100 or 916-900-8449 NOW!
Machinery, production, assembly, maintenance, fork lifts, FL, Hyster, 280, Yale, diesel, cherry picker, crane, trucks, delivery, industrial, fabrication, assembly, molds, machine operations, CNC, automotive, auto, welding, fabrication, composite, detailing, mold, crane, mechanically inclined, loading, unloading, UPS, FedEx
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15 - 16 per hour starting wages