Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Woodland branch located in Woodland, CA has openings on our production team for Production Workers.
These are permanent full-time positions with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay!
Openings are available for 1st and 2nd shift:
First: 5:00 am – 1:30 pm Monday – Friday
Second: 1:30 am – 10:00 pm Monday - Friday
Overtime including working on weekends may be required.
A Production Worker is one of the key members of our production team. Daily responsibilities include safely operating roll formers, coil slitters, and flat sheet shears. The finished product is quality metal roofing and wall panels.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Packaging, banding, and wrapping of metal roofing panels
- Checking and visually inspecting produced panels against specifications to ensure a defect free product has been produced
- Construction of wooden packaging crates using construction tools such as pneumatic stapler & nail gun.
- Installing panel dies during tooling change and adjusting to panel specifications
- Operating a forklift for positioning coils at un-coiler or removing product from the line
- Operating overhead cranes to load coil stock
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment and assisting in other departments as needed
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work independently and with others
- High school diploma or GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to read, hear, talk, drive lift trucks, wear PPE, and lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Must be able to stand or walk approximately 7 ½ hours minimum per work shift
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperature changes in the winter and summer months
- Noise level is moderate to loud
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is the premier nationwide provider of metal panels for the commercial, agricultural and residential construction industries. Metal Sales inspires construction professionals and building owners with design solutions that offer a longer life cycle, lower maintenance and higher resale value than traditional building materials. With the industry's largest and most knowledgeable sales and technical support team, Metal Sales has the expertise to address today's challenges in high-performance, sustainable and Net-Zero building. Metal Sales has outreach around the world, delivering outstanding roof, wall and fascia metal panels from its 21 facilities throughout the U.S.
Metal Sales’ commitment to environmental sustainability focuses on three primary areas: (1) manufacturing products that enhance and improve the environmental footprint for the structures on which they are used, and educating key audiences about the environmental benefits of these products; (2) operating all aspects of our business such that we constantly monitor our environmental footprint, and educate our associates about the importance of the actions we take to reduce it; (3) and partner with organizations that are equally committed to build sustainable social responsibility.
Posting ID: 607413630Posted: 2021-02-28