Want a fast paced, high energy, fun job?? Try working in the kitchen of one of the country's fastest growing restaurants!!!!!
- Sundays off
- Free food while working!
- Flexible scheduling
- Great work environment
- Leadership opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Work with a local Owner/Operator
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual re-certification
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and operator
- Protect the interest of the operator
- Available to work a minimum of 10- 15 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- High Energy
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Owner/Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Posting ID: 503732334Posted: 2020-08-07