US-WV-Cross Lanes Overview
A server at Cracker Barrel will enjoy a fast-paced, family-friendly environment, where we treat every guest like family. At Cracker Barrel, our mission of Pleasing People guides everything that we do. Delivering on this promise means monitoring public health issues that can impact our employees, including the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
To ensure the safety of everyone in our stores, we adhere to CDC guidelines and federal, state, and local regulations. Enhanced safety, cleaning and disinfection protocols are in place which include all employees wearing masks, using wipeable menus, and removing high-touch table items like salt & pepper shakers, condiments, and peg games. Additionally, managers at every store have been equipped with thermometers in order to perform daily wellness screens of all employees to ensure a safe environment for our team and guests. Responsibilities
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards and cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our guests, including discovering and responding to guest needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos on face or throat.
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift, load and carry a maximum of 40 pounds
- Work with cold and extremely hot food products, utensils, dinner plates and glassware
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our décor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Posting ID: 536843038Posted: 2020-07-15