This position is for the Saint Augustine area and not specifically for one location.
Are you tired of the long hours and overnights? Tired of the grease and heat? Tired of not having a life outside of work? If you are a skilled, competent manager, take a look at what could be. All stores close by 10 pm. No grease. No drive-thru timers. No 20+ person crews to staff. If you are a performance driven manager, let's discuss your future.
A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Some of the Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed