Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- New CAREGiver $100 Sign-On BONUS!
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a current automobile insurance
- Clean Level 2 Background Screening
- Must pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening
APPLY today so we can schedule your interview!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582759588Posted: 2020-10-28