Are you looking for a job that works with your school schedule? A job where you can gain some experience in your field? These are just a couple of the benefits to becoming a part of the Home Instead Team! Ask Tracy for details at 320-258-3055.Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
At Home Instead we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key behaviors: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Spreading Love(v.) to Seniors and their Families in the Communities We ServeDuties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Internet access is beneficial as schedules, assignments, and payroll information is delivered this way.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582577668Posted: 2020-10-27