- Seeking a Civil Engineer with their P.E (Professional Engineer)
- Construnction Managment (Owners Rep)
- Conducting daily inspections of site work and building construction
- Monitoring ongoing daily construction activities on the project to determine contractor's adherence to approved schedule
- Reviewing contractor's submittals for technical compliance with contract requirements, ensuring installed work is consistent with approved submittals, and making recommendations
- The overall project consists of multiple phases that will ultimately construct five new buildings, demolish some 27 buildings and structures, reconfigure parking and roadways, and transfer property to the adjacent VA National Cemetery for construction of new burial space.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 567130952Posted: 2020-08-07