Looking for an exciting new career!
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of others!
We offer flexibility and are able to work with your schedule!
Home Helpers is a leading provider of home care services in the Southern Indiana area. Due to our continued growth we have openings for Caregivers, CNA's & Home Health Aides.
We are looking for compassionate caregivers to provide companion care and daily living assistance to the elderly, and those requiring recuperative or continuing care. No experience required to be a caregiver!
Home Helpers - A Great Place to Work!
Home Helpers was awarded the Best Place to Work in the 2014 Caregiver Choice Awards - an honor that means a lot to us because it comes from the caregivers themselves. We take our commitment to families seriously, and we're proud of our talented team and the work we do. Serving families in their homes is a special calling - and at Home Helpers, we continually attract talented, committed people.
Our ideal candidate:
• Must be willing and able to provide transportation services to patients
• Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
• Experience is a plus, but not required.
Job Duties include:
1. Assist clients with the activities of daily living and personal care such as bathing, dressing, etc
2. Companionship care such as visiting with the client, reading with them, or listening to music.
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Transportation and errand services
6. Other job duties may be required depending on the client
Starting pay rates is dependent upon experience. Clients are in need of assistance on full time, part time, day, evening and weekend assignments. Candidates must pass a background check & pre-employment drug screen.
Home Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. Every Home Helpers® Home Care agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.