Job Summary :
Responsible for leading the overall strategic deployment of capital to ensure the successful buildout of the Regional network inclusive of new commercial, residential and mixed-use opportunities. Reports directly to Regional Senior Vice President. Strategizes plans, negotiates agreements/partnerships and recommends the allocation of resources to deliver both short and long term growth. Externally, this leader partners with Cities, Developers, Commercial Property Owners/Managers other Comcast entities such as effectv (Advertising), NBC and Universal. Internally, this leader partners with Residential and Commercial Sales and Marketing teams, Construction, Technical Operations, Legal, Finance, and External Affairs to ensure timely delivery of projects and to ensure the highest possible market share. Provides leadership and direction to multiple functional areas including right of entry for Commercial and Residential properties, Sales Engineering, Operations, Analytics, Commercial and Residential project identification and development. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s) with a key emphasis on collaboration and effectiveness across the Regional, West Division and Headquarters teams.
Employees at all levels are expected to :
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Strategic Leader and External Relationship Engagement
- Designs and manages partner programs, including responding to requests from potential partners, evaluating partnership opportunities, and concluding partnership deals.
- Identifies, investigates, evaluates and negotiates strategic geographic business alliances that are in line with the organization's long-range goals. Submit proposals as necessary.
- Present the company's capabilities and possibilities vision externally to potential partners, customers, municipalities, elected officials or business leaders.
- Performs financial analyses and supports other analysis and business planning as necessary.
- Sales Leader to Build out Network and Drive Market Share
- Identifies, analyzes and develops the strategic buildout and penetration of the market in-year and over the long-term planning cycle.
- Works closely with prospective and existing partners to identify and develop products and services and ensure successful launches.
- Coordinate with Division and HQ on Municipal RFI/RFPs for products and services that meet the needs of the varied end-customers.
- Works with the Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and revenue sharing agreements.
- Maintains and manages the company's portfolio with the objective of maximizing resources and driving sustainable revenue models.
- Help define Regional position and conduct due-diligence cross functionally to determine feasibility of potential partnerships.
- Primary Point of Contact for Operational & Execution Excellence
- Collaborates with internal functions across the enterprise to ensure alignment within the Region, the Division team and key stakeholders at Headquarters
- Innovative and process-improvement mindset to further strengthen internal communications, handoffs, polices and toolset to drive increased customer satisfaction
- Project and program oversight with a focus on execution meeting timing and satisfaction metrics across key milestones of each project.
- Successful product training and solution design execution that meets the needs of our end customers
- Self-starter, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Helps manage department priorities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Finance or related field
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Posting ID: 566872029Posted: 2020-08-05