Caribou Coffee At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what's really important around here - TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It's that simple. If you're ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the 'BouCrew! About the Shift Leader:
What we are looking for:
- Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
- They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience - AKA - being a Bright Spot!
- Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That's very important to us!
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
- The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Address: 11008 - 61st Avenue NE, Albertville, Minnesota 55301
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Company") are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Posting ID: 562014241Posted: 2020-07-14