The Inn at Walker Mill, Assisted Living and Memory Care, is seeking a
Part Time-Dietary Aide
Weekend and Holiday rotation required
As an employee of Briarfield Health Care Centers, you will enjoy competitive wages and benefits. We offer paid vacation, personal time, paid holidays, attendance bonus (for those who qualify) and a uniform voucher. We also offer a 401k with match plan. Our employees also enjoy discounts at AT&T, and Creekside Fitness & Health Center. As well as direct deposit, annual increases and free CPR/First Aid certification.
Must have a genuine interest in geriatric work and a willingness to work for the best interest of the facility. Have a positive, upbeat personality and work cooperatively with others.
Duties and Responsibilities: Include but are not limited to the following:
- Set-up & clean-up of all dining areas.
- Have rooms set-up at specified times.
- Properly wash and sanitize all dishes, utensils and cooking equipment, prep areas, sweep and mop floors.
- Serve residents & families daily meals and needs such as beverages of choice, desserts, etc.
- Properly rotate food items, cover, label and date left-over food items.
- Keep coolers and dry stock room clean and organized.
- Follow department procedures including: sanitation, safety and cleaning schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Food & Nutrition Manager or Executive Director.
- Follow established infection control & standard precautions and procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures including the use of cooking equipment, slicer, mixer, cutting utensils, etc.
- Stooping, bending, turning, stretching including pushing and pulling, lifting, standing and walking (most of shift), frequent exposure to temperature extremes, handling of potentially hazardous cleaning supplies.
- Pre-employment requirements Include: Background Check, Drug Test and Current Physical
Posting ID: 579143511Posted: 2020-11-03