Description TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
Looking for individuals and friends who want to work together! Join us on a Grocery Remodel Travel Team
. This position fits well for those want consistent work, can work as a team, and want ever-changing work adventures. We are hiring immediately!This route covers stores in:Oregon and SW WashingtonSchedule:Monday - Thursday, 8pm start time to 6;30am ( are until complete)Pay:$16.00 per hour
--- Full TimeWhat does this position offer?
What will you be doing?
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, plus ancillary plan
- 401(k) w/employer match
- PTO - Sick and vacation
- AP (3 free therapy sessions)
- Hotel paid by Company with $20.00 daily food allowance reimbursement on paycheck
- Drive time and Mileage reimbursement after 45 minutes/45 miles (with valid License and Auto Insurance)
- PPE Provided and social distancing practices
- Tuition discounts/scholarships...including your family members!
- Free checking/savings accounts, paid 2 days earlier
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement opportunities
You will put your organization and building skills to work on:
- Taking direction from the Team Lead and being an awesome Team Member
- Reading plan-o-grams/schematics
- Constructing store displays and fixtures
- Reorganizing products in the store and putting in their new locations
- Working with one of the Nation's largest grocery retailers
See what others have to say about working with TNG Retail Services!TNG Retail Services
- 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation or means of travel to various locations
- May need to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve walking, bending and standing for long periods of time
is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a "That's Possible" attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service.TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action EmployerVeterans encouraged to apply
Posting ID: 608241645Posted: 2021-03-04