The Customer Service Coordinator provides the first voice customers hear when calling Tidy Services. The job includes a fast paced environment of fielding calls, qualifying the caller’s interest, assisting customers with orders, and producing work order and service contracts.
Daily activities include coordinating the call flow and associated work of the department so that each customers needs are met quickly and efficiently. A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven commitment to excellence, ingenuity and the ability to multi task while following established procedures.
- Answer all incoming calls by the 2nd ring.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Qualify caller’s need and interest and take customer's order or redirect call to appropriate team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Monitors company faxes and directs them to the correct department in a timely manner.
- Work order accuracy audit; proof reading for errors in documents.
- Provide daily and miscellaneous reporting, as requested by Office Manager or Sales Manager.
- Update Account Managers of any changes or scheduling needs for the day.
- Works with Operations Manager, Dispatch and Sales Manager to update the communications board.
- Ensure that all work stations are functional and that phones are adequately covered at all times.
- Become an expert on the phone system so that each team member is using it to its full capacity.
- Assist Office Manger as needed with account reconciling or collections.
- Tracks and logs incoming calls.
- Profile calls to assist in busy call times; advises on stats/trends and aid in defusing difficult customer service issues.
- Previous experience in customer service, inside sales, or other related fields
- Call Center experience a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Skills:
Product Knowledge - Independent and Strong Work Ethic - Professional - Detail Oriented - Proactive - Able to Communicate with All Personality Types - Fast Learner - Persistent - Able to Succeed despite Obstacles and Challenges - Superior Communication Skills: verbal and written - Team Player - Microsoft Office - Excel.
Since 1992, Tidy Services has been a local family-owned business providing portable sanitation services to Southwest Virginia. Our growth over the years has expanded to include a wide variety of services including portable restrooms, restroom trailers, roll-off dumpsters, septic tank cleaning, and grease trap cleaning.
Tidy Services is still that local family-owned business focused on customer satisfaction. We are a team of professionals who take pride in providing our clients with sanitary solutions that protect our environment and enhance our standard of living.
Posting ID: 558185030Posted: 2020-05-28