Job Description: Commissary Driver
Job Functions: Drive to customer locations and deliver commissary products. Load & Unload truck as required and pick up returnable containers from customer locations to return to the commissary. Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times understanding this role is a representation of the entire company. Receive customer feedback politely and attentively, reporting back to commissary management any report issues.
- Consistently present yourself professionally when driving and at the customer's locations as you are a reflection of the entire company.
- Follow all laws while operating your vehicle and drive defensibly at all times.
- Report to Commissary Management and accident, road or delivery incident, customer feedback, or problem with the vehicle immediately upon return to the Commissary.
- Load and unload your truck as required.
- Follow designated driving routes to all deliveries without and variations except related to uncontrollable traffic problems / issues.
- Pick up all empty reusable containers and return to Commissary.
- Verify the accurate loading of your truck.
- Safeguard the truck and facility keys in your possession and return them at the end of shift.
- Report any issues with the operation of the truck.
- Gas truck at the end of your shift.
- Make additional unplanned or emergency deliveries as required.
- Obtain Receiver signatures when possible for all deliveries and return completed paperwork (Invoices) to Commissary at the end of your shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Rotate product in the cooler where possible to the best of your ability.
- Perform daily "walk around" inspection of your truck and identify issues that need to be fixed on the Daily Truck Report.
Posting ID: 42608486Posted: 2020-05-28