Faurecia Interiors is looking for Production Operators for our manufacturing facility in Saline, MI, our largest production facility in the world!
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
At Faurecia Saline, we pride ourselves in developing talent from within. That’s why 40% of our production supervisors have been promoted from hourly positions!
Additionally, we start operators at $14.25 an hour- with an up to 40% salary increase scheduled through 2023!
Perks of becoming a Faurecian:
- Advancement opportunities!
- Above average benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- 401k matching!
- Tuition reimbursement plan!
- Opportunities for incentives including employee referral program!
The role of a Production Operator is to produce quality parts to meet customer demand and Faurecia standards.
The main missions of this role are to:
- Follow standardized work: role of the operator is to follow and apply the best standards to build parts in order to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
- Attend Daily Shift Meeting.
- Take part and improve effectiveness using Lean Manufacturing methods.
- Install and maintain 5S standards.
- Work shifts and overtime as necessary.
- Carry out Process to correct Quality and Production Standards within cycle time.
- Escalate issues to Team Leader/ Shift Leader as necessary.
- Work flexibly in order to meet customer demands and needs.
- Support commitments established in the ISO 14001 Environmental Policy.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Ensure all GAP members conform to relevant EMS requirements.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in production within the automotive industry.
- Basic level of lean manufacturing techniques preferable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and willing to listen, discuss and ‘bottom out’ issues.
- Good decision maker, able to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated and task orientated.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong team player.
- Flexible approach to Business needs.
- Proficient level of English.
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 567001677Posted: 2020-08-07