Automotive Title Clerk
Title Clerk / Car Title Processor / Office Assistant
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Title Clerk to join our Administrative Team.
- Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?...
...then our Company is the right fit for you!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation.We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in the Mid-Atlantic, Multi-State area.
- Highly reputable family business since 1963!
- Mission driven company that offers stability and exciting opportunities for advancement!
- 22 locations and 19 brands, we are one of the largest, most successful automotive dealerships in our multi-state area!
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and pay plans with great incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plan Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Title Clerk Duties:
- Process all trade-in and purchase DMV documentations in a timely manner
- Call banks for payoff titles
- Keep record of wholesale titles due
- Keep vehicle inventory records up to date
- Maintain stock of temporary tags
- Maintain accurate suspense logs for tracking title and registration transactions
- Ensure appropriate inspections, registrations, and title compliance for every vehicle
- Interact with DMV personnel to resolve issues
- Verify accuracy of completed forms
- Read and comprehend DMV regulations and charges for all states
- General office duties including answering phones, bank deposits, and filing
- Perform other duties as directed by Office Manager
Automotive Title Clerk Qualifications:
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have experience working with outside vendors
- Must be aggressive when it comes to acquiring necessary, time-sensitive documentation
- Must be able to work closely with sales and wholesale staff
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be good at interacting with the public
- Must have strong computer skills, including basic accounting software, Microsoft Office, and Internet.
- Experience with Dealer Track/Arkona or other dealership software is a Plus.
- Notary is a Plus.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
#CBJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 593343620Posted: 2021-01-28