$16/hr, plus $1500 new hire bonus, see details below
Verifying and keeping records on outgoing shipments, and preparing finished goods for shipment by performing the following duties.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• After discussing with the Customer Service Department and reviewing shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
• Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
• Build loads
• Load building and legal load limits of trucks, according to established schedules and weight limits of states.
• Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications.
• Directs movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas.
• Prepares bills of lading.
• Ensures in house supply requirements are transported from outside warehouse for overnight or weekend needs.
• Reviews procedures to improve efficiency.
• Gives the shift supervisor any instructions for night pickups or deliveries.
• Verifying quality status of shipments before actual loading of trucks and/or containers.
• Outside warehouse shipping
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Safety shoes and hearing protection are required.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10.5 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends
This bonus will be paid out in three separate installments (3 mos, 6 mos and 1 year) and is based on meeting company expectations regarding performance and conduct.About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.