Please note this job is located in Park City, Utah.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To ensure guest, member and employee satisfaction in Housekeeping. To provide a safe environment for our guests, members and employees. To achieve budgeted profitability by adhering to Service and Safety Standards and exercising fiscal responsibility and sound management practices.
This position is not eligible for the H-2B Visa.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must have previous housekeeping experience
- Must be able to lift 25-35 lbs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate proactive guest, member and employee problem resolution with urgency, respect and empathy
- Clean condos and homes thoroughly
- Turn in all lost and found items, properly tagged, according to the established protocols and procedures
- Ensure when leaving condos and homes, all doors and windows are closed and locked, thermostats set at 60 degrees in the summer and 68 degrees in the winter and fire place flues are closed
- All keys will be checked in and out on a daily basis
- Stock condos and homes with appropriate supplies as specified by company standards
- Complete all assigned guest services by timeframes established by department
- Respond to guest needs in an appropriate, professional, courteous manner
- Report any items requiring replacement and or repair, or any damage immediately
- Assist in maintaining all specified linen/closets rooms neat and orderly by putting away all supplies and linen at the end of scheduled shift
- Ensure safety procedures, in accordance with safety training guidelines, are followed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
keywords: housekeeper, housekeeping, clean, cleaner, bi-lingual, spanish, Signature Collection, Lodging, indoor, Deer Valley, DV, Park City, Utah, UT.
Posting ID: 607501723Posted: 2021-02-19