We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, and communicative individual to work closely with our company owner in an administrative role. You would be responsible for general office duties, as well as more personal tasks such as booking appointments/meetings and running errands.
- Provide business performance snapshots
- Answer phones
- Monitor emails
- Book meetings
- Run errands
- Mail distribution
- Submit/reconcile expense reports
- Order and organize office supplies
- At least 1-2 years of admin or assistant experience
- High school diploma
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, for extended periods, perform repetitive motions such as typing, and talk and listen at length during work hours.
All Hours Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Regrettably, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posting ID: 597070746Posted: 2021-02-25