Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is Hiring Kitchen Prep!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and the kitchen is the heart of our restaurant. When guests want pizza, they choose Grimaldi's for its high quality, signature flavor and traditional pizza appeal. You are responsible for preparing and delivering that promise to each of our guests, exceeding their expectations. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. If you are friendly, energetic, have a passion for pizza, and would like an opportunity for growth, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi's family.
Some of the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation.
• Food discount.
• Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
• Comprehensive training program.
• Flexible work schedules.
• Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Prep:
• Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, and serving food items by utilizing a variety of kitchen equipment; measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts, and dices fruits and vegetables.
• Follows recipe book and combines ingredients to create fresh and delicious salads.
• Visit our careers page for a more extensive list of Kitchen Prep/Salad Cook responsibilities.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
For all open positions visit our careers page: https://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/careers