- Execute Systems daily to ensure a clean, organized and efficient restaurant. Provide outstanding product and service at all times. Coach and manage as needed throughout the shift.
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness and Cleanliness.
- Ensure every guest leaves happy and all complaints are resolved utilizing the BLAST guest recovery model. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Attain the restaurant’s Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby’s employees and customers.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Utilize all management tools and systems to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create a culture of teamwork.
- Support all marketing strategies by coaching Team Members to execute them properly and build repeat customer visits.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
This is a Franchise Position
- 6 months of experience in the restaurant or retail industries.
- H.S. diploma/GED equivalent
Posting ID: 74245688Posted: 2020-02-19