Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Due to growth, HelloFresh is looking to add a Safety Coordinator to join our team! As Safety Coordinator, you will join forces with the site EHS team to head up workplace safety initiatives for our distribution centers! You will be on the front lines of production and immerse yourself in the trenches to promote HelloFresh’s vision, inspire change, raise the bar on safety performance, and champion a culture of safety!
This position will be day shift - Saturday- Wednesday 6:00am-2:40pm
- Assisting EHS site teams as a visual presence on the production floor and identify safety risks
- Assist in implementing and sustaining EHS policies
- Assist EHS site teams with accident root cause procedures and reporting
- Assisting EHS site teams as a visual presence on the production floor
- Identify safety risks present on the floor to be fixed or addressed
- Complete EHS related audits and after-action responses to the identified gaps
- Coordinator other associates on the floor with ergonomics, safety, and other related issues
- Identify employees violating safety rules and coordinator them on a safer way
- Act as an on-site first responder who can provide basic first aid to injured persons
- Ensure contractors and visitors follow HelloFresh safety policies during their time on-site
- Assist with the site emergency action plan and liaison with local first responders when needed
- Promotes good housekeeping practices and maintains 5S floor organization
- Promote safer forklift operations through training, observation and coordinating operators
- Partner: you effectively listen, build rapport and communicate at all levels; you’re confident sharing ideas and are a trusted advisor for workplace safety
- Results-driven: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency.
- Programmatic: able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
- Inspirational: you know how to make an impact and deliver presentations that inspire and influence change
- Versatile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for driving results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- A desire to achieve greatness and assist a world class EHS teamwork toward our zero-injury goal!
- General Knowledge of occupational safety experience with knowledge of manufacturing/industrial EHS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience helping to improve safety culture
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
Outstanding candidates will have….
- Expertise in OSHA compliance, especially with powered industrial trucks and lockout/tagout
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification - General Industry
Posting ID: 558323341Posted: 2020-07-14