Looking for Benefit Customer Service Representatives!
They will be taking inbound calls, responding to emails, and chats. They will be assigned a "client" and will talk to their employees and enroll them in their benefits/pension plans.
**This is a great opportunity for people who want to get into HR or Healthcare to gain experience and use this as a stepping stone!**
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message.
- Answer a high volume of calls throughout the day, place outbound calls when needed and utilize email and chat features.
- You will start out on one client, and with your dedication to our clients, you will be cross trained to provide assistance on multiple clients.
- You must have the ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls.
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and motivation to succeed in performance based position
- Desire to pursue a career in health care benefits or Human Resources
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- Bilingual: Spanish or French is a bonus
NICE TO HAVE:
- prior health benefits administration experience
- bilingual in Spanish & English
- prior call center experience in health, mortgage, banking
- HR experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 597404513Posted: 2021-01-16