HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
- Tired of being on Call?
- Tired of not having benefits?
- Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
- Tired of working on Sundays?
- Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Sears Home Services has immediate openings for Appliance Repair Technicians. Technicians will service basic and high-end home appliances at customer’s residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair or electrical troubleshooting, we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances
- Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair
- Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed
- Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times
- Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
- Mechanical comfort
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
- Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Sears' strength in the home services category has increased steadily in recent years to its current status as a multi-billion dollar business. We are the nation's largest provider of home services with more than 12 million service and installation calls made annually. And, Sears is uniquely positioned to grow the business even further. With our millions of customers, we already are an overall market share leader in this huge industry. In fact, we have the leading market share in all three segments of our home services business - product services, service contracts and home improvement services - and a growing reputation in the market place for Sears as "one central source for a houseful of services from someone you know." It's no wonder why millions of American homeowners consider Sears their "trusted advisor" for home services.
Posting ID: 567115458Posted: 2020-08-11