Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin and English CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our hiring process is safe! We offer virtual interviews and social distancing LiveScans. We will provide a fresh pair of gloves and mask if you wish, and everyone within the office team is following proper precautions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Professional experience preferred, but not required.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Meal Preparation
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/220/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582233095Posted: 2020-10-25