We have a full-time opening for a Community Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Startup Basecamp is seeking a community manager responsible for providing and developing a high quality user experience for its San Francisco locations.
Working with us, you:
* Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
* Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
* Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
* Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
* Manage Membership Applications
* Greet and Introduce new members to the community
* Socialize and support members during their stay
* Uphold high quality user experience in San Francisco Basecamp locations
* Organize and support events for community
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup-we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow. Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
* Detail -oriented
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Loves to meet new people
* Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
* Event and Hospitality experience
* Adaptable to a fast paced environment
* Hotel Management
* Coordinating Events
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us your resume and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
1) Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
2) What are the key factors in sustaining a high quality user experience at Startup Basecamp?
3) Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp? How will this experience contribute to your future career development?