Cape Analytics provides instant property intelligence for buildings across the United States. Cape Analytics enables insurers and other property stakeholders to access valuable property attributes at time of underwriting, with the accuracy and detail that traditionally required an on-site inspection, but with the speed and coverage of property record pre-fill. Founded in 2014, Cape Analytics is backed by leading venture firms and innovative insurers and is comprised of computer vision, data science, and risk analysis experts.
Lead Cape's go to market (GTM) for all Cape products, including pricing and packaging, customer stakeholder use case, workflow definition, marketing channel strategy, and launch tools and process. Work cross-functionally across Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to define, propose, and execute GTM plans.
• Conduct consultative quantitative pricing analysis, ROI modeling, and benchmarking.
• Develop and deliver compelling, highly narrative and engaging business case presentations to senior, including C-level, business audiences.
• Establish processes for planning, tracking, and executing product launches.
Work with our Marketing team to craft impactful product positioning and key messages that resonate with our insurance and real estate customers.
• Clearly communicate product value to customers via targeted account development, product positioning, and sales narratives.
• Roll product communications into tightly-defined value frameworks that align with product packaging.
• Gain insights from pre-launch beta adoption via customer interviews and use findings to make messaging and positioning recommendations and identify gaps in product readiness.
Work with our Sales and Customer Success teams to make sure they're aligned on product launches, customer-driven sales narratives, key user benefits, and pricing.
• Facilitate and train our Sales and Customer Success teams on new products, key features, and key benefits, and provide them with the materials they need prior to launch (product marketing briefs, customer use case statements, etc.).
• Develop internal tools, such as ROI calculators, that can be used by the Customer Success and Sales teams to increase sales productivity.
• Create highly targeted content for our end-customers and sales team (presentation slides, white papers, and product explainer videos).
The Product Marketing Manager role will have an immediate impact on Cape's ability to grow sustainably -- you'll be the communications glue between a number of key teams, including Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
*Talent is critical, but best when tempered with humility
*Self-motivation leads to the best outcomes
*Open, direct communication is a sign of respect
*Having fun together is an important part of the job
***Cape Analytics is an E-verify participant.***