A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We're a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences:
Juris Doctorate or Master of Public Health may be considered.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of, and success performing on, compliance-related consulting engagements within a top consulting firm, including:
- Development of solutions related to strategy, operations and management in:
1) Corporate compliance (i.e. developing and assessing corporate compliance programs, constructing monitoring and auditing programs, supporting internal risk assessments and/or investigations, and implementing and/or operating integrated compliance controls in business practices) related to Medicare, Medicaid or Health Insurance Exchange regulations, requirements, and operating environments;
2) Audit preparations and responses to requests within the Healthcare Industry;
- Participation in the development of presentations or reports to managerial audiences and supporting implementation enhancements for clients and external audiences;
- Communications with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in functional and industry knowledge associated with one or more of the following functional domains: CMS Audit Protocols, Corporate and Medicare Compliance Programs, Medicare-Medicaid Program Readiness, CMS Data Validation, Compliance Monitoring and Reporting.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success of at least three of the following: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA); Financial One-Third Audits; CMS Audit Program Protocols; Seven Elements; Program Compliance Oversight Group (PCOG), Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption (ABAC); and Data Validation, Audit Compliance Monitoring Programs, Medical Affairs & Clinical Compliance. Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with leading client-facing consulting teams, including: - Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams and developing client proposals;
- Managing multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Advising clients or senior management on compliance issues, regulatory interpretation, assessing compliance risk and controls, implementation compliance monitoring and controls;
-Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.