Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Provider Specialty Sales Executive - Hospitals/IDN's
Overview of Position
- Change is a leader in healthcare technology and we're looking for top performers, success driven rock stars!
- We are a recognized leader by in KLAS.
- You will be selling the complete, end to end suite of Revenue Cycle Management Technology solutions.
- This territory will help you enhance your relationships and will give the opportunity to have tremendous success!
The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving assigned yearly sales objectives representing one or more of Change Healthcare's product offerings in a named account and geographic territory. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and exceptional benefits. Sales executives will identify and pursue either net new business opportunities or up-sell into existing accounts by demonstrating the value proposition of one or more of our products. This role sells in a matrix organization and is accountable for collaborating with other sales channels to deliver results.
Broadly speaking, the key areas of responsibility for this role include:
Selling - 65%
Pre-Selling - 20%
Account Management - 10%
Non-Sales Related Activities - 5%
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities to sell solutions into net new and/or existing customers in assigned geographic territory.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients and managing customer relationships until execution of contract.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within accounts.
- Regularly scheduling face-to-face client meetings to follow up on new business opportunities and re-educating existing clients of Change Healthcare's available service lines.
- Continually growing revenue base in assigned geographic territory.
- Conducting sales presentations.
- Collaborating with other sales channels and account management.
- Communicating on a regular basis with internal teammates and management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a consistent basis.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare technology sales experience, specific experience in revenue cycle, financial payment solutions, Chargemaster, revenue integrity experience is preferred selling software and services
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record & proven quota performance.
- Experience prospecting new business opportunities, new market development, and upselling existing clients
- Experience selling into the hospital and healthcare market such as: Hospital and IDN's
- Experience selling at the C-Suite level, VP, Director
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems
- New business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer)
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% -80% of the time / Current State: We are all working virtually
- Territory: Northern CA/Bay Area, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA
- Preference for candidates based out of: Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.