At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We've earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people - clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you're ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let's talk.
About the Role:
Like to ship meaningful products and generally get.. stuff.. done? As an Engineer on CrowdStrike's Build Systems team, you will be a key member of the team that keeps our software factory humming. Want to operate and maintain critical CICD infrastructure? Help automate and make other operational improvements? Develop monitoring and KPIs for services you're responsible for? Make developers smile through inner loop efficiency? If so, this job is for you!
- Experience with various consumer and enterprise operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android) operating at scale.
- Experience with virtualization administration, preferably VMWare 6+ in a clustered environment.
- Address security vulnerabilities through configuration and patching.
- Monitoring, maintenance, and operation of production environments.
- Ability to determine root-cause for incidents, correlate recurring incidents to systemic problems, and drive towards resolution.
- Automate common tasks, virtual machines, configure systems using tools such as Ansible,
- Experience utilizing source-code repositories utilizing git (Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc.)
- Ability to document process/procedures.
- On-call rotation with other team members, become a subject matter expert in the services we provide.
- 5+ years of experience working in a large scale production environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 2-3 business-related trips per year for group meetings.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must be able to work with a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Security-mindset, general understanding of cybersecurity principles.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 580734363Posted: 2020-10-19