Sr. Engineer/ Facilities-Utilities
LOCATION: JUNCOS, PR
Type: Full Time
Positions Available: One (1)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing to a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering). Degree and 5 years of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to speak and write the English language, using correct grammar and spelling.
In this position you'll:
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheet software.
- Excellent data analysis skills, Strong communication skills including written and verbal, Basic presentation skills, Good financial business understanding.
- Strong organizational skills, Strong understanding and application of basic accounting principles including GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Ability to demonstrate judgment and make appropriate recommendations, Develop, and maintain operational processes and procedures, Ability to work effectively with senior management.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
- Progressive Technical/Managerial experience in the Utilities, Maintenance, or Engineering fields at the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
- Experience managing operational and maintenance aspects of Utilities Systems such as HVAC, Water (Process, Purified, WFI), Plant/Clean Steam, Gases, Chilled Water, Wastewater systems, others.
- Experience managing investigation of non-conformances, development of corrective and preventive actions and generation and implementation of change controls.
- Experience in validation activities such as generation/execution of Installation/Operation/
Performance qualification documentations.
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal/ external customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Sound Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical knowledge, and aptitude.
- Ability to produce high quality reports and deliver presentations to multiple levels of the organization.
- Advanced computer skills, strong knowledge on MS Office suit.
- Working knowledge of CMMS Systems.
- We're a growing 60+ person company.
- We are actively looking for the best candidate.
- We accept applications and RESUME’s to: email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 594814189Posted: 2021-01-21