Kelly services is currently seeking for a Associate Training & Development for East area / Position required Bachelor in Sciences or Engineering
Available to work 24/7 (any shift)
Associate Training & Development - Bachelor in Sciences or Engineering
- Works closely with assigned clients, in their work environment, to understand and assess specific training needs.
- Communicates client training needs to local training management.
- Responsible for delivery of solutions to meet the specific training needs of assigned clients.
- Responsible for effective delivery of cGMP and other regulatory training, as required by client group.
- Delivers initial and ongoing training for new hires and transfers.
- Facilitates transition of new hires/transfer-ins from training environment to work environment.
- Provides guidance to client on compliance and regulatory issues.
Education/Licenses: Bachelors degree in Sciences or Engineering is required or Associates degree in Science or Engineering and 4 years of directly related experience
Competencies & Skils
- Good interpersonal, group facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be able to lift and/or move lab equipment, chairs, tables, room dividers and/or audio/visual equipment to set up for training programs, meetings and conferences 35 pounds, 4 feet high Strong customer service orientation and influencing skills to work directly with client staff and identifying performance needs
- Able to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and strong technical writing in both languages.
- Working knowledge on computer software programs including: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Works directly with client in delivering training.
- Training may involve the handling potentially hazardous materials and/or equipment.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 577321293Posted: 2020-12-01