Overview ROADSHOW SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Roadshow Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and increasing sales of products at retail warehouses, supermarkets, and clubs . The products promoted are food and beverages.
Events are conducted Thursdays through Sundays but primarily on weekends. We schedule you based on your availability. Duties include:
We are looking for candidates like you who are:
- Sell the promoted product in a fun, friendly, and engaging manner.
- Achieve consistent sales that meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Learn and communicate product knowledge to the customer.
- Properly set up, maintain, and break down sales station, provided at store.
- Prepare and hand out samples, coupons, and product information.
- Complete reports using your smartphone or tablet, same day as event.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Love to talk to people.
- Comfortable closing the sale.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS!
- M inimum 1-year Sales experience.
- Possession of Food Handlers Card (or willing to obtain).
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum wage plus commission based on weekly sales at each store.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Position requires the use of a smart phone or tablet not provided or paid for by the company.
- The operating system must be Android OS 5.0 and above, or Apple iOS 8.0 or above.
Posting ID: 560646638Posted: 2020-08-01