What you will do:
Aid the Advisor(s) by building and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Advisor(s) with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
Assist in managing relationship and account reviews; prepare timely and accurate performance reports
Help identify cross Line of Business partnership opportunities
Actively engage in Risk Management; including Know Your Customer procedures, Account Reviews and Inquires Essential skills you will have:
Licenses, Designations, and Education:
- Minimum of one year of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of investments, insurance, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
- Strong client relationship building experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- Securities Industry Essential (SIE) is required. A valid and active Series 7 license is required or may be obtained within a 60 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or may be obtained within a 60 day condition of employment
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required or may be obtained within a 30 day condition of employment
- College degree preferred
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Investment products and services are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS)
, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMS, CIA and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states. "About Us
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
As part of the Consumer Bank, Chase Wealth Management offers comprehensive financial planning and digital investing services to individuals and families. We serve a wide range of clients from those just starting to build their savings to those with significant wealth. We build long-term relationships by offering advice and solutions to meet our clients’ needs.