For immediate consideration, please send you resume to:
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
Onboard infrastructure plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems. At Tusimple, the Vehicle Infrastructure team is responsible for developing frameworks and modules that provide the essential platform and environment for the whole intelligent vehicle system.
Example projects we are working on include:
- Efficient communication framework for onboard infrastructure
- Optimize pipelines of deploying and testing onboard infrastructure
- Tools to reproduce onboard computational workload in the offboard environment
Team: Vehicle InfrastructureWhat You'll Do:
- Develop and improve low-level libraries and frameworks to reduce system latency and boost performance.
- Develop onboard softwares to control and monitor the autonomous driving system
- Design and develop tools to help debugging and benchmarking onboard softwares
- Work on the integration and deployment of onboard system softwares
- Work with algorithm teams to improve their code quality in resource consumption & stability
- Collaborate with other teams to solve complex system-wide problems
What You'll Bring:
- Masters/BS in Computer Science, or other related field.
- Proficient with C++ or Python
- Good understandings of Data structure & Algorithm
- Entry-level computer system knowledge (OS, architecture, network)
- Experience with Back-end system developing
- Experience with robot operating system (ROS/ROS2) and OpenCV
- Experience with onboard software development
- Open-source project developing, proficient in git, linux, docker
- Knowledge on system benchmarking & optimization
- Employer Paid Health Benefits.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits.
- This role is BONUS eligible! Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!
- Stock Options
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Work Visa Sponsorship.
- Very competitive salary for total cash and total comp.
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration, please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 577009602Posted: 2021-01-15