Home Instead Senior Care® is an international leader in the senior care industry. We provide affordable non-medical solutions for individuals seeking help with everyday tasks that allow them to live independently wherever they call home. Clients receive one-on-one services performed by CAREGivers® who are screened, trained, bonded and insured.
Our services include assistance with:
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Shopping and Errands
- Ambulation Assistance
- Respite Care
The world's trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors is looking for talented CAREGivers! This is an excellent opportunity to work part-time in a role that truly makes an impact on the seniors in your community. Reliability, excellent communication skills and a strong desire to serve our senior population is a must! Shifts are available on an hourly basis 7 days a week!JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a resident of the South Bay or Marina del Rey areas
- Must have previous experience providing assistance to seniors
- Must have experience with personal care (i.e., assistance with bathing, incontinence/toileting, grooming/ dressing, etc)
- Must have own transportation (valid CA Driver's License with proof of insurance)
- Must be free of misdemeanor and felony convictions
- Ability to pass a TB and drug tests
- Must provide three (3) work references and three (3) personal references
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Must have love for seniors
The successful applicant must be reliable, friendly, compassionate, punctual, honest and able to follow directions.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566457199Posted: 2020-08-04