Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Vascular Surgeon | Sanger Heart & Vascular Institue | Atrium Health Cabarrus
Vascular Surgeon | Sanger Heart & Vascular Institue | Atrium Health Cabarrus
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute, part of Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, one of the nation's leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, is actively seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Vascular Surgeon for Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord, North Carolina.
Sanger is one of the Southeast's largest cardiac and vascular programs providing the highest quality care available to patients with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. Sanger performs more than 2,500 vascular procedures annually and is ranked top 5 for TEVAR and EVAR procedures. This role will be an integral component of a high functioning team providing highly specialized vascular care focusing on venous disease.
About the Practice:
- Currently there are 12 Vascular Surgeons within Atrium Health and 6 Advanced Care Practitioners
- Fully accredited vascular lab
- Multiple state-of-the-art interventional and hybrid suites
- Fully accredited two-year fellowship program accredited by the ACGME
- Graduating two fellows per year
- Access to multiple clinical trials with fully integrated research trial department
- Large tertiary referral center
- Great collegiality within the practice and support among other specialists and administration
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits for Physician and Family
- 401k retirement plan with employer contribution
- Relocation stipend
- PTO and paid CME time
About the practice:
- The SHVI Cabarrus campus is a 450-bed tertiary care center with subspecialty support located in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC with easy access to Uptown Charlotte, Lake Norman, shopping, restaurants, and other activities, as well as several other growing suburban and urban areas to live.
- Campus features a brand new, state-of-the-art, three-floor heart and vascular tower, housing all procedural areas of cardiology, as well as inpatient floor, general cardiology floor, step-down unit, and cardiac ICU.
- There are currently 16 physicians and 14 APPs at this location whose subspecialties include:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Structural Heart
- Endovascular Cardiology
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Advanced Imaging
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute is one of the Southeast's largest cardiac and vascular programs providing the highest quality care available to patient with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. Sanger employs more than 110 physicians in a network of more than 25 locations to provide the highest quality care available to patient with cardiovascular disease. Sanger has more than 50 years of experience in providing comprehensive acute and chronic cardiovascular services, including the region's only heart transplant center and pediatric heart surgery program.
Qualified candidates should be:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease or Vascular Surgery
- Interested in patient-centered, value-based delivery of CV care
- Skilled in surgical treatments, including aneurysm repair, angioplasty, embolization, stenting, thrombolysis, and varicose/spider vein treatment
- Exposure using minimally invasive options to address vascular and venous conditions, using lasers, ultrasound and catheter-based techniques
About the Opportunity:
- Surgeon must be BC/BE in vascular surgery
- Experience and expertise in all adult vascular techniques
- Support growth of vascular surgery services at Atrium facilities
- Opportunity to participate in education of multiple GME accredited programs
- Job ID: 54329790
Concord, North Carolina, United States
- Position Title: Vascular Surgeon | Sanger Heart & Vascular Institue | Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Company Name: Atrium Health
- Job Function: MD/DO Position
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: M.D.
- Min Experience: 3-5 Years
- Required Travel: None
Jobs You May Like
Physician - Cardiology - Interventional -...
Charlotte, NC, United States
1201 Wilson Boulevard Floor 27 Arlington, Virginia 22209(703) 766-1706
Posting ID: 564749415Posted: 2020-08-05