WHO WE ARE:
The Lash Lounge is the premier salon for Lash Extensions with over 100 locations in the United States. We offer a complete menu of services including Perming, Threading, and more. We are proud to create a warm and inviting atmosphere while focusing on the health and care of our guests’ natural lashes.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Front Desk Associate for our salon. Your focus will be on providing an excellent customer experience to all of our guests, selling memberships (which save our guests so much money!) and cultivating a positive work environment. You will be highly focused on membership sales, retail sales, and booking clients. If you have a P.A.S.S.I.O.N for sales and providing outstanding Customer Service, we would love to hear from you!
- Increase membership sales and retail sales.
- Greet visitors and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Book appointments in person or by phone.
- Contribute to group operations, such as inventory maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment.
- Be proficient and educated in working the POS software, sales. transactions of clients for services and retail items, and manage. the end of day cash drawer reconciliation.
- Assist with promotional events at the salon or outside the salon to help market the salon and build the brand.
- Required social media familiarity; Instagram and Facebook.
- 1+ years customer service or retail sales experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work professionally with the public.
- Experience with MindBody Software is a plus!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Hourly wage; commensurate with experience + Commissions on sales
- Growth opportunities
- Free lash extensions and all other salon services
- Discounts on retail products
Posting ID: 564727717Posted: 2020-08-05