Looking for a fun job? We got you!
We are looking to hire 2 Assistant Managers (AM) at Airport Lanes!
Airport Lanes is a Bowling Entertainment Center where having a good time is a requirement!
An Airport Lanes AM is responsible for all facets of the venue operations, including all Guest service needs, daily shift operations, food & beverage execution, quality control, steps of service, supervising hourly Team Members and utilizing daily systems.
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
- Manage each shift and meet expectations for Guest satisfaction and overall SOP's of the business, including safety and proper sanitation standards.
- Proactive management through strategic anticipation of potential challenges and creating solutions for resolution
- Participate in management meetings and effectively communicate to Leadership about current operations.
- Assist in executing all daily specials or scheduled events.
- Manage approved shift breaks for team members.
- Ensure a harassment-free work environment.
*All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
- Excellent Guest service and communication skills
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised
- Knowledge of bowling and F&B operations
- Team player with the willingness and ability to assist as needed
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to deal effectively with a broad range of people
- Flexibility and reliability
- Math and computer skills (POS)
- High-level attention to detail
- Bowling and/or bar experience a plus!
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able and willing to stand or walk for up to 8-hour shifts
- Must be able to speak, read and comprehend English
- Lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Reliable transportation
Perks of the Job:
- Health Coverage* for full-time team members
- Career growth potential - 70% of our managers are promoted from within!
- Free Shift Meal
- Free bowling for you and up to 3 guests!
- 50% discounts when joining us with up to 3 guests
* must meet certain hourly requirements and time of employment to qualify for certain benefits
Other: Drug Free Workplace; ADA Compliant Employer; Equal Opportunity Employer
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work: holidays
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: late at night
- Available to work: weekends
- 1+ year of experience in the hospitality industry
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Comfortable handling customer complaints
- Willing to wear face mask
- Management skills: writing schedules
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Restaurant front of house skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Restaurant front of house skills: running food
- Restaurant front of house skills: hosting
- Restaurant front of house skills: bussing tables
- Restaurant front of house skills: serving in fast casual
- Able to stand for duration of shift
Posting ID: 607721540Posted: 2021-02-20