Valvoline Instant Oil Change wants to help you rev up your career! We are in search for full-service automotive mechanics for our full-service automotive repair locations.
We pay an hourly rate of $20+ based on certifications and experience
Flexible hours and no late night/evening shifts
*Four Full-service locations in the Orlando area*
Altamonte Springs, S Orange Blossom Trail, Sanford, and Hunters Creek
- Automobile certifications/or similar qualifications
- 2+ years automotive repair experience
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Have own tools
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 50+ lbs
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work with and without direct supervision
- Display a high level of motivation and energy
- Diagnose and repair to specs: brakes and hydraulic
- Perform tune-ups, wheel alignments
- Install batteries and electrical systems
- Advise vehicle owners of mechanical problems and suggest appropriate means of repair.
- Road test vehicles and perform vehicle inspection/courtesy checks.
- Maintain ASE certifications.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to become more proficient in automotive diagnosis and repair
- Assist and instruct other mechanics in performing diagnostic and repair services (this dependent on the level of experience)
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AVAILABLE!
- Medical and Dental Coverage Options
- Vision Plan, Disability and Life Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Service Discounts
- Reimbursement for ASE Certifications testing fees
- Multiple career advancement opportunities within company at various locations
- A Fast Paced, Fun, Work Environment
- Flexible Hours & No Late Evening or Night Shifts
Posting ID: 583208483Posted: 2021-01-08