Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Individual will assist in the creation, review and revision of documents (SOPs, forms, jobs aids, technical documents, test scripts, etc.) and other computer systems documents. Individual will work with multiple operations to understand the objective of each document to ensure that all documents contain the required content. Individual will interpret information and organize it properly for accuracy, readability and format, while ensuring the proper grammar and spelling is used in all documents. Perform all duties in a manner consistent with site and corporate cGMP, safety, environmental and human resources policies and procedures.
- Edit and format incoming requests for new or revised documents (SOPs, forms, jobs aids, technical documents, etc.) and assist in tracking each revision through the approval workflow.
- Analyze existing procedures for concurrence with correct department methods and production records relative to company policies, governmental regulations and license requirements. Specifically documents related to test specifications, technical documents, batch records, standard operating procedures and forms.
- Write procedures with appropriate details that are easily understood and readily usable for consistency in training.
- Write procedures that reflect the most effective systems within company policies and government regulations to reduce misunderstanding and usability.
- Work with Manufacturing personnel to gather information as requested for inclusion in their procedure, method, specification, or batch record.
- Collects and analyzes the information necessary to complete the creation and revision for required documents.
- Initiates the necessary change controls to maintain compliance and revise existing documentation.
- Reviews the impact of the proposed changes with regards to other support documents.
- Determine if existing documentation/procedures are:
- Current and that there is consistency between similar documents.
- Meet internal control policies and regulations.
- Aligned with changes as required to current based on related investigations, audit responses, developmental, or compendia revisions.
- Required or redundant.
- Support the development of new and revised documents, including suggestions for suitable terminology, content, and format while ensuring that site policies comply with Corporate guidelines.
- Participate in the review of Standard Operating Procedures, batch records, compound records, forms and other related GMP documents. Complete commitments as assigned to facilitate Corrective Actions/Preventative Actions.
- Assist in maintaining control of documentation to include accurate document history and change revision documentation.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
The minimal education and experience is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Communications, or English, with at least 2 years related experience in technical writing, preferably in a pharmaceutical or related environment.
- AS in Communications or related field with minimum of 5 years related experience in technical writing, preferably in a Biopharmaceutical or other regulated environment.
- Understand pharmaceutical processes and MES (Manufacturing Electronic System) in order to design related documents.
- Able to edit documents quickly and efficiently to incorporate required revisions.
- Develops and applies standardized document formats where applicable.
- Able to learn and navigate document control and e-systems to facilitate document routing and approval.
- Able to effectively proofread documents prepared by self and others for content and others to ensure content and formatting accuracy.
- Able to write clearly and concisely with strong English background with excellent grammar, good writing skills and knowledge of sentence structure.
- Effective active listening skills. Able to translate verbal guidance into precise operating instructions.
- Adheres to and applies standard document formats while maintaining technical content of new and revised documents.
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt to shifting priorities, change, stress and to find appropriate balance between needs of the organization, others and self. Incorporates insights of other people into ongoing work.
- Understanding of cGMP and Safety regulations.
- Contributes to the completion of project tasks and/or milestones.
- Team based collaborative problem solving.
- Strong understanding of cGMPs.
- Performs work in a structured environment under direction from supervisor
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Sanford, NC are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.