We have a full-time opening for a Chief Robotics and Al Architect.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
My client will be based in our Santa Clara office, but will work closely with our engineering team in Asia to research, architect, prototype and develop creative cloud-based software for our suite of robotics products.
- Design and improve overall HARI (Human Augmented Robot Intelligence) architecture that includes computer vision, NLU (natural language understanding) and robot manipulation as well as human operator interaction.
- Design and implement server-side architecture described above for Google, Amazon and/or other cloud-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Use the latest advances in neural networks and machine learning to guide the engineering team in product development of computer vision, NLU and robot manipulation.
Participate in cutting edge research and prototyping in a variety of areas, including computer vision, NLU, object detection and recognition, modeling and tracking of the human body, robotic arm manipulation, object grasping and other areas relevant to product development.
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION:
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field. Strong understanding of machine learning including supervised or unsupervised learning techniques and algorithms and their optimizations for efficient implementation.
- Expert in use of machine learning frameworks and libraries such as Caffe, Torch, Tensorflow, OpenCV, ImageNet, DexNet, etc.
- Strong ROS/Python C/C++ programming skills
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security.
- Experience with open source cloud and application platforms including Google App Engine, Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable cloud-based web applications for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Track record of successful projects in algorithm design and product development.
- Experience shipping consumer electronics from inception to market.
- Experience leading teams, but not necessarily managing people.
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset.
In addition to offering unlimited opportunities for growth and career development, my client also offers competitive compensation packages including base, bonuses, equity and full benefits.
This is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
Posting ID: 33516075Posted: 2020-02-19