Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Brand Experience studio help create and shape the company brand, culture, employee and customer experiences. We are a multi-disciplinary team of designers, strategist, copywriters, video editors and program managers that inspire and enable the rest of the organization to activate our brand. Working across marketing, communications, product design, and our global talent organization to ensure our brand is inspiring and engaging in every representation.
- We are looking for a Visual Designer who is a strategic conceptual problem solver and can create compelling design solutions.
- A collaborator that brings new perspectives to our social platform both internal and external.
- The designer will work closely with one of our designers that focus on social program and reports to Design Director to support updating and creating new design systems and bring designs to life across all social touchpoint.
- This is a highly impactful role and you will make a difference across the organization by creating design systems that will help shape our culture and brand.
- 1+ years of experience designing rich branded experiences across a wide variety of mediums. We welcome fresh graduate to apply.
- A portfolio that represents a understanding of typography, a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge in designing for social
- Knowledge of relevant design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Animation +++)
Posting ID: 564391320Posted: 2020-08-14