Weekend or Overnight CAREGiver
We will provide you training and support so that your job becomes a rewarding career!
If you are compassionate and like to help seniors, read below to see if you're qualified to apply with our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervision for safety
- Companionship and activities
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping/Laundry
- Errands and incidental transportation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Activities of daily living assistance including personal care
Requirements you must satisfy include but are not limited to:
- Registration with the Dept. of Social Services as a Home Care Aid affiliated with our Home Instead office (i.e. must comply with and pay for any State requirements including but not limited to: submitting Home Care Aid application with $35 fee, submit and pay for a LiveScan.)
- Drug Screen
- Tuberculosis screening (within 90 days of the Home Care Aid registration.)
- Safe, reliable car that is available to you at all times
- up to 3 verifiable personal and 3 verifiable professional references
- Flexible schedule
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567906337Posted: 2020-08-13