Santa Rosa, CA
Duration: through December 31, 2020; potential for longer.
Hourly Rate: $20/hr.
Schedule: Flexible. 20 hours per week, in-office.
Our client, a government agency, is seeking Administrative support during these busy times!
What you'll do:
- Draft email and other written communications for distribution to staff, schools, and the community.
- Copy editing/proofing
- Media tracking/data entry
- Social media posts and monitoring
- Possible photography
- Answering phones/addressing community concerns
- Assist with event planning
- General clerical support as needed
- Keep Superintendents Directory updated
- General clerical backup if needed
- Maintain/update email distribution lists for Superintendents, Board Members, District Secretaries
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to find resources independently
- Exceptional writing/editing/proofing skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong familiarity with Gmail and the Google suite
- Adept with Microsoft Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Photography skills a plus, but not required
- Ability to edit websites a plus, but not required
Please email resumes to Jkraus@starhr.com
Posting ID: 567885701Posted: 2020-08-13