Responsible for restaurant's performance levels in job positions assigned by upper management.
Team members are to maintain their stations in a clean and orderly manner. Team members will
receive additional assignments to maintain unit in accordance with Five Guys cleanliness
standards. Each position has different duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for the preparation of certain food items
· Responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
· This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients as well as
familiarity with the step‐by‐step procedure for friendly and efficient customer service. In
addition, Team Member will be responsible for accurate cash control.
· To ensure that each order is complete and
prepared properly, the team member will have to become familiar with all the menu items
and their packaging.
· Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and service to our guests.
· Responsible for insuring that each guest receives exactly what was ordered, both promptly
and courteously. Orders must be directed from the expo to pick up area in
an orderly and organized manner. All orders must be verified for correctness and
· The team member must have the awareness to recognize if any particular
position is about to fall behind and have the ability to render assistance at that person
without hindering his/her remaining responsibilities.
· Responsible for maintaining all equipment.
· Responsible for the preparation of each menu item according to Five Guys standards. The
team member is also responsible for maintaining Five Guys standards of the products
· Able to speak, read, and write effectively. Excellent oral communication skills to effectively
· Communicate with management, corporate staff, restaurant employees, and customers
· Must adhere to Gator Subs Vision,LLC uniform and grooming policy
· Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% ‐ 100% of shift
· Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds
· Able to work flexible hours
· Ability to travel to assigned restaurant location and operate respective work stations. Work requires standing and walking 80‐90% of the time
Posting ID: 66007492Posted: 2020-02-19