As Assistant Center Manager (ACM), this position will be the first point of contact for the center when Center Manager is away and will provide administrative support across the assigned center. This position will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner within the clinical setting. The emphasis of this role is ensuring that daily staffing and scheduling needs are met, oversight of payroll and timekeeping, ordering and maintaining center supplies, and ensuring center session documentation is submitted in a timely fashion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and checking them in and out
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls to appropriate staff, while providing basic information when needed
- Conduct reminder calls to clients for following business day
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Update data via Salesforce (patient data, therapist data, etc.)
- Check phone messages
- Uploading documents into an EMR system
- Keep lobby and waiting room in order
- Responsible for constructing and gathering therapy materials
- Responsible for daily staffing schedule which includes working in collaboration with clinical team to ensure patient staffing appropriateness.
- Assist Center Manager with interviewing and onboarding of new staff.
- Manage and edit when necessary timekeeping for center staff. Ensure payroll and timekeeping records are submitted to corporate within the allotted timeframe.
- Ensures that session notes and billing documentation has been submitted through the appropriate systems by specified deadlines.
- Leads employees to accomplish all job objectives; inspires confidence and motivation; clearly defines expectations and maintains personal effectiveness under pressure.
- Knowledge of legal issues in all aspects of operations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and rights of all patient and employees.
- Maintains standards for center functions.
- Identifies and understands patients of the pediatric center.
- Practices effective problem identification and resolution skills as a method of sound decision making.
- Complies with the System for ongoing competency maintenance and develops a self-assessment plan to maintain personal competency.
- Develops and implements staffing standards for center programs with effective, economical use of resources.
- Identifies and participates in special projects and develops standards and competencies related to implementation
- Adhere to the rules, regulations, policies, and processes outlined in the Hopebridge policy and procedure manual
- Protect patient rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations, and Hopebridge policy and procedures manual
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a patient and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Generate team spirit through creating and maintaining an environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend special education programs and in-service trainings related to the clinic
- Attention to Detail
- Attitude Toward Others
- Emotional Control
- Commitment to the Job
- Customer Service
- Motivating Others
- Organizing and Task Management
- Building Effective Teams
- Developing Others
- Handling Stress
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of standard office machinery including computer systems and applications.
- Possesses superior oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain a negative Tuberculosis screening according to the CDC
- Maintain a clear criminal record
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with staff scheduling and management
- Relevant experience in Health Care and or Health related field preferred
- Prior positive interactions and experience with the pediatric population
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position.
Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee's realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.