Automotive Tag and Title Clerk
Automotive Experience is Required
A leader in the automotive industry is seeking to hire an experienced Tag and Title Clerk to complete motor vehicle paperwork, interact with customers and other agencies, and file vehicle owner titles and registration in a timely manner. Automotive experience is required.
We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Excellent Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Disability, Life, Critical Illness and Cancer Wellness
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts on Products and Service
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- A Positive and Professional Work Environment
Responsibilities - Tag and Title Clerk:
- Process tag and title paperwork for vehicles sold both in state and out of state
- Communicate with customers and the county clerk’s office on related issues
- Maintain strict compliance with all title laws and filing requirements
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Perform administrative/clerical duties as needed
Qualifications - Tag and Title Clerk:
- Automotive Tag and Title Clerk experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Must work well with others and have good communication skills
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 565088136Posted: 2020-08-01